Wellcome to Sako Shooting Center Lappeenranta indoor shooting range!
We are open daily on Monday - Saturday 10.00 - 18.00.
Contact us by email: info(at)shootingcenter.fi or Facebook: Sako Shooting Center
(You'll also find there more videos and pictures).
Safety rules for shooters, please read these:
1. Every shooter and others staying in the track area must obey the rules for using the track or being in the track area. They must also take care that their behavior does not make any harm or unsafety or damages to the people or to the shooting track.
2. Shooting tutors (guides) will take care of the overall order in the track.
3. All orders given by shooting tutors must be obeyed.
4. You can stay in the shooting track area only with permission given by shooting tutor. Door to the track is kept locked.
5. There is absolute 0-promill for alcohol in the track. Shooting tutors must test all the shooters for alcohol and prohibit shooting if alcohol or drugs are taken.
6. Own guns and ammos legally used in Finland are allowed (for hunting calibers 22 cal – 375 H&H, no automatic guns), and ammos that are normally used for hunting or competitions. It’s also possible to rent guns (rifles and pistols) in the track.
With own gun, licenses are checked.Shooting tutor checks guns and licenses before going to the track area.
7. At Shooting Center Area gun must be unloaded, bolt opened or gun folded or covered. Gun can be loaded only in the track area with permission of shooting tutor.
8. Touching other person’s gun is forbidden.
9. Gun must always be empty and also empty guns must be pointed towards the screen.
10. Shooters must stay in shooting places. Moving away from own shooting place is possible only with permission of shooting tutor.
11. Hearing protection must be used in the track. We also recommend shooting glasses. Own accessories can be used, but hearing protection and glassed are also available in track.
12. Shooting must stop immediately if:
- shooting tutor orders to stop
- there is some extra movement in the shooting sector
- there is fire in the shooting range
- there is some other mistake or situation that can cause danger or affect the overall safety
13. The person, who has noticed danger, must shout “STOP”. Shooting must be stopped immediately.
14. Miss shots to the walls, roof or floor are charged 50 euros. Be careful!
15. Check that your gun is unloaded when you stop shooting. Shooting tutor will check guns before shooters exit the shooting area! 16.Shooting tutor will give you instructions about how to bring guns in (from the side door). Guns are not allowed to be kept in the shop or bar areas.
Sako Shooting Center / Shooting Administrator